On 10/12/16, Malcolm Smith, discombobulated, unleashed:

>You use yours I presume daily; nowadays mine goes out twice a week as I've
>replaced car travel with cycling/walking as far as possible (parking is a
>nightmare). Td5's need a lot of battery juice to initially crank them over,
>and the use I give mine, particularly when it's had a couple of days in the
>cold without use, reduces battery life.

Not quite daily. Even so, sounds like more frequently than you. My fuel
bill is roughly 600 quid a month!

When I finish work in 18 months, all the kit will go, including the
Landy - sigh. But I would love to build one from scratch  on a
galvanised chassis. It would be a 90 soft top with a V8 :-)

Regressing to type ;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty