I agree with Marco.

The Pirelli calendar is a piece of marcom collateral that serves the dual
function of promoting Pirelli (not necessarily their tires) as a company that
supports the development of art and the humanities as well as provides a venue
for photographers to exhibit their works. They have focused on fashion and
nudes for most of their history, last year and this year mark an interesting
departure as they reach into a broader domain of photographic imagery. The
calendars are instantly collectible works.

Frankly, I doubt that many "car people" are even interested.

Godfrey
--
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601 cell