https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1128065&gclid=CjwKEAiA17LDBRDElqOGq8vR7m8SJAA1AC0_65Yyal49pxreLGmARWWWowfUpZb6svjGCoWBwN-lpxoCKqXw_wcB&Q=&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876%2C92051677442%2C&is=REG&A=details

See how google can change your life? Its in stock at B&H. They would
either ship you the lens or refund your money if that is in error. The
people waiting were likely preorders or early adopters and I would
imagine that demand is vastly outstripping their production. There may
be a waiting list for some people. Its currently on backorder at
Adorama for instance.