David J Brooks wrote:
On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 3:58 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:
I forgot to mention that the 28-105 is arguably the sharpest kit lens I've
ever used.  I picked it up because I couldn't afford the 24-70, already had
a tammy 28-75, and didn't have a weather proof standard range zoom.
which verdsion, i have the older FA 28-105. I found it poor on my K10d
but have yet to use it on my K-5, Right now its a body covwer on my
PZ-1

The new one, that was $500 with the K-1. Weather resistant has become very important to me these days.