On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I bought into Pentax in the mid 1980s and spent the next nearly 3 decades
> being frustrated with my 35mm gear. Great lenses, but the bodies always
> seemed to have something wonky that compromised them.

Very little problems with my manual cameras since 1970's but some of
the AF gear i bought, SF-1 and PZ-1 gave me fits. Most of my Pentax
digital gear had problems as did one of my Nikon's the dreaded D2H,
the Edsel of Nikon's. My problem is i have mostly consumer grade
Pentax leses and for the most part are ok, but i still get a more OOF
or softer images than i think i should. I have more "pro" lenses for
my nikon equipment and the AF is lighting fast with them. Very few
missed shots. I have spent a lot on my pentax gear hoping the next
investment will fix things but alas not to be. I fear the D7200 will
be my next purchase and pull the 35-70 and 70-200 VR back out.
I'd like to go to a Fuji interchangeable lens system but would have to
start form scratch.

> I'm not frustrated anymore.

I am just a smidge

--