On 1/9/2017 9:25 AM, Gonz wrote:
Well, this is pretty much the situation I'm in right now.  I guess I
could take a leap of faith and try the K-1.  The worst that can happen
is that I am not happy and I sell it at a small loss.  I'm so invested
in good Pentax glass that it would be a shame not to try .and. .give.
.them. .one. .more. .chance.

You wouldn't know it from looking at my pictures, but I'm actually pretty picky about my gear.

I bought into Pentax in the mid 1980s and spent the next nearly 3 decades being frustrated with my 35mm gear. Great lenses, but the bodies always seemed to have something wonky that compromised them.

I'm not frustrated anymore.