Earlier this year, The Big Apple Circus, and intimate one-ring circus (with
out elephants, lions or tigers) also closed down for financial reasons.  It
was a not-for-profit organization strted by one of my college classmates,
and played for several weeks oveth winter in Lincoln Center, with other
runs in Boston, Jerey and New Hampshire.

Dan

Dan Matyola