Certainly has enough, probably customizable dials.

I don't care that some people think the top LCD has outlived it's usefulness, I use it all the time.

I think the placement of the shutter button especially with the addition of optional deep hand grip is a step backward, so is the optional deep hand grip, which limits the battery capacity, the body is still thick pushing the mirror box way out front, might as well have a comfortable integrated grip for the larger battery capacity.

I never noticed it at the time, probably because I was used to it, but with the full grip hand grip the LX shutter button is awkward compared to the placement of the shutter button on the K-5.

The battery looks like the same battery used in the K-50 so a step back in power, making the optional battery grip much less of an option.

The front dial placement seems to be a awkward as well.

I expect that it will have some fantastic specifications seriously nobbled by the power requirements of a too small power cell.

I wonder if I can get a good deal on a used K-3, though it doesn't look like it. K-3s seem to be cold dead hands cameras.