I like the principle of 3 alternative grips.
Why? Because feel & fit is how I've recommended cameras to many people.
That is, hold it and see how it works in your hand.

I'm a little confused about the Fx1, Fx2, Fx3.
Or am I too out of touch with the new tech for those and the C1, C2, C3,
Ch/Cl
That delete button alternative function looks like a (video mode) crop,
panorama, or compress maybe?

It's definitely on the hobby/enthusiast side.
That would explain the simpler/lighter-duty screen articulation.

The front knob angle seems immaterial. Might be an individual preference
thing.
It does remind me of the Nikon Df.

But it seems to represent, as noted, a style uniformity move as it borrows
from the K1.
I'd anticipate seeing more of this in the next few models.