P mode will probably do ok. Set the program line to MTF so it just
tries to pick the sharpest apertures. And yeah you have to pick an ISO
or set it to Auto. You can preset the ISO beforehand if the lights
going to be mostly the same. Also make sure you turn off back button
focusing and they should be good to go. Green mode will only give you
jpegs with basic settings. It can be useful though if you are giving
the camera to someone who just wants a point and shoot.