Thanks Dan. Always something interesting to find at the Museum as Jeff is always on the hunt for the next vehicle to add to his ever expanding collection.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./