I am currently not able to do anything about the thumbnails at the bottom so if you don't move your mouse that don't appear but once you move the mouse they will appear so you can click on another image. I was able to hide the description and that is why the speech balloon doesn't appear in the lower right. I have corresponded with the GM of the service I use so perhaps he will let the developers know about the issues. Glad the grey was a bit better on your eyes. I am always here to do my best to please those that visit my site and those that purchase so if you have any further questions or issues please let me know.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./