I played around with the Laowa (Venus Optics) 60mm macro I got
recently, handheld.  The weather here has spring coming at least a
month early, all the bugs are out sans mosquitoes (thank goodness).
Was gonna take a pic of these plants we have in the garden that are
like velvety white and saw this tiny little katydid sitting on one of
the leaves.  I wish I had used a tripod, as its difficult to get any
depth of field with this lens unless you stop it down, but then in
order to focus and meter handheld, you can't see anything through the
dim viewfinder for anything more than about f8.  The aperture is
completely manual.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/32177689944/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66982297@N02/33022765995/in/dateposted-public/

Now I had a question, I'm not sure this is the K-1 particularly since
I have not tried to do this with the K-5, but when I put this lens on
the K-1 turns off shake reduction.  At least my M lenses on the K-5 it
would ask me the focal length at the beginning, but it would never
turn it off unless I told it to.