1. High ISO is at least 1 stop better than the K-3. Probably more.
2. Movie mode is vastly improved with the return of sensor based
stabilization. It also has much less noise in movie mode. Also the
bitrate has been increased finally. I've seen samples and it was
vastly better than the K-3 ever was.
3. Battery life is about 30% less than the K-3. Not a problem if you
use a grip really or can manage to change a battery every 4-500 shots.
I know that's a huge burden, but I think most people can manage.