I'd be interested in seeing your review.

I can't say that I use the new dial much bu it doesn't seem to cause me any issues. The only interface change that has been driving me crazy is the switching of the LV and Play Back buttons, compared to the K3 and other prior models. I am always turning on LV when when I wan to check recent shots.

Mark