repeat going through the two star images to find the three star images ...

I no longer actually delete images. Electrons are cheap nowadays.

Sometimes the duds teach more than the good images do.

On 3/19/2017 1:40 AM, Alan C wrote:
A fine shot considering the conditions. How on earth do you process
"several hundred frames"? I struggle with 100.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 10:10 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO ISO 51,200

My former creative partner, Joe Puhy, at the adcraft billiards
tournament. Shot with the K-1 and D FA 24-70. Cropped from a horizontal.
ISO 51,200, f1.8, 1/160th. I shot several hundred frames in minimal
light. The K-1 never failed to lock focus, using single point continuous.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18364937/joe-puhy