:-)  Belated is better than  never.

Marnie (aka Doe) I actually, I think, may have mentioned  publishing at the
time to him, but never did.

In a message dated 4/2/2017  6:06:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
what Bruce said  - wow !
but have to say two things --
I switched to a different shot in  the past and showed in PUG that wasn't
in the 15th anniversary gallery....  so no comments underneath about why
I chose it - Brian cribbed from the 2014  PUG...

but more important - was very glad that Caesar chose the photo he  did
that he took when we were together in NY a few days after  9/11.

and Marnie... you got revenge for me! lol

ann