Unsubscribe quick. These guys talk about  tea/coffee, beer, bicycles,
motorcycles, and cars. And they crack bad puns all  the time. (Unless things
have
changed.)

Oh, occasionally, in between  these topics and the standard gear talk, they
MAY talk about photography, but I  wouldn't count on it.

HTH, Marnie (aka Doe)

In a message dated  4/5/2017 8:13:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
anotherdrunken...@gmail.com  writes:
On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:22 PM henry jounet  <silentassassi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why are you people  using my email address for you conversations

It's the sad reality of  what happens when you subscribe to an email list.