I've been using a finch mic that included thistle and other small seeds. I
previously had only finch feeders so only small birds could feed, although
woodpeckers showed up now and then. I now added a bigger feeder and filled it
with a wild bird mix that includes sunflower seeds, but my usual crowd of small
birds is still predominant. I expect others will arrive in time. It's been up
only three dsys. I added the suet cage with a block of duet that includes some
peanuts at the same time. The  Titmouse went for that. The sparrows and
chickadees like it as well. I expect woodpeckers will turn up. They dominate
the suet feeders at the nature centers.

Paul via phone