I've been back from Oregon for a couple of days. When I wasn't in the process of moving Mom's stuff into her new smaller place in the assisted living center in Yachats, I did manage to find some time to play with my camera.

She does seem to be doing better, both physically and mentally, though not quite back to her previous levels of spryness.

Here's a bunch of my better shots over the past three trips since the start of February, several are repeats. It's a bit large, but on the other hand, there's a whole bunch of intermediate posts I didn't make in the past two weeks:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157679910495483/

alternatively:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157679910495483/

If anyone is interested, the collection of all of my Oregon sets is at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157680004422242/

Or, sometime early next week, I'll post a link to a much smaller set for my monthly "best of".

--
Larry Colen, ellar...@gmail.com (postbox on min4est)http://red4est.com/lrc