On 30/05/17 18:18, Doug Brewer wrote:
Yes, the PDML is something of an anomaly in this regard. The mailman settings strongly recommend reply to sender. It certainly cuts down on list traffic, but since our little community thrives on group sharing, I think reply to list is warranted.
I must say that this seems like the obvious choice for most other lists I'm on, too - as they'll generally get questions related to software or whatever, which more often that not touch on problems other people will have, too.

Anyhow, I think the e-mail application should respect the choice made by the list admin through the Reply-to header setting, and not enforce its own ideas. Perhaps everyone should here should nag the Thunderbird developers to get them to revert the change...

- Toralf