Dear Dan, Pentax lenses have always been technically very advanced -
at least my first SLR bought pre owned in 1975 - a Spotmatic with a
Takumar proved to be.

The reason I latched on to Pentax were the grand Lenses - after owning
a Pentacon, Nikon, Kiev-19, Leica, Ricoh SLRs.

I was amazed at the 35 - 135 F3.5 "A" zoom lens. Sharp all the way
through - remember that this is not a computer designed lens. And I
picked one up in Mint condition from a Pop & Mom Store in the San
Francisco Bay Area for $65 + Tax.

I have attached my first attempt at Water Drop Photography using this
lens which also has Macro - see attached link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nxcxdnwonye9dh4/AABcu5Qy0YScLwDatMp0msFha?dl=0

Thanks for looking.
Bipin

Photography will stop time – for eternity.