Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Another abstract of a blossom floating in our swimming pool:

https://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2017/8/8/floating-too
K-5 IIs. FA 100 mm F 2.8 Macro
Comments and criticisms are invited.

Even nicer than the previous one. Brilliant idea using the pool as a background, it works perfectly. My one quibble is that having lots more space to the left of the flower than below it is just a little disconcerting to my eye. I do like how the stamen/pistil(?) is lined up right in the diagonal. Even so, it might be worth at least trying trimming from the left and top so that the space on the left is the same or 1.5 times the space underneath. That would also have the advantage of making the flower larger in the picture.

How tight of a crop is it already? If you have lots of space on either side to work with, once it's repositioned, you could try rotating it.

In any case, I love the background, you could do a whole series like this. If you do, maybe try shooting with a speedlight from the side to get a little more shape and definition on the flower.