From: "Kenneth Hauck" <kha...@pacbell.net>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:20:53 AM
Subject: K-3 question

Hi PDML’ers,

I’m studying the manual for my K-3 to prepare for the upcoming eclipse.  I want
to capture the solar corona with a telephoto + doubler (A400/5.6 + A2X-S), to
do so I’d like to shoot an exposure bracketed sequence with the mirror locked
up and triggered by the infrared remote control.  Can someone tell me if this
is possible and if so how to do it?  Some of these functions seem to exclude
others.  If not possible, the closest approximation to get sharp images would
be useful.

Also, any tips on getting the most out of the lens + doubler combo welcome!  As
well as suggestions on ISO vs. shutter speed tradeoff to get the best sharpness.

Thanks,
Ken