Jack here is the smugmug page for it... with the link to my creatphotocalendars page where it is for sale

it isn't going away - I'll always have Paris
https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Books-in-Print/The-First-Time-I-Saw-Paris/

ann

On 10/6/2017 7:02 AM, Jack Davis wrote:
I have to admit that I let the Paris
book come and go without taking
a look.
Feels like I missed something!
I. also feel your relief and satisfaction,
Ann. :)

Sent from my iPhone