Cool. A very nice image. At least Dracula won't be around!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bill
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:07 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Still life with garlic.

One of the reasons we go to BC on a yearly basis is the Hills Garlic
festival that happens the weekend after Labour Day. If you like garlic,
this is the place to be.
You can get garlic anything, including my favourite: garlic truffles.

People come from far and wide to the town of New Denver to partake in
this fun for the whole family event. Some 7000 people will descend on
this idyllic town of perhaps 700 souls tucked away in the beautiful
Slocan Valley to enjoy music, laughter and garlic.

Enjoy:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/garlic1.html

K1, 77mm, f/16, 1/60th at ISO 800

bill