If only you could get the frequency right, we could smell it too.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 9:44 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Still life with garlic.

Fun to look at this now because I just chopped some nice fresh Garlits, and my hands and kitchen are rich with garlic aroma. Smell-a-vision! Yum.

Paul via phone

On Oct 7, 2017, at 2:08 PM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

On 6/10/17, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

Enjoy:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/garlic1.html

K1, 77mm, f/16, 1/60th at ISO 800

Man that's sharp. Beautiful colours and like the composition - nice one.

--

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and