I’m being facetious of course in titling this with the old cliche. She throws
like a skilled quarterback. I think she’s only 14 years old. She was throwing
on the sidelines at an elementary school football game, in which only boys
participated. I think she wanted the coaches to see her. She was hurling
perfect spirals 40 yards downfield to another young lady who was doing her best
to haul them in. Note the grip, the arm angle and how she’s stepping into the
throw. Someone probably spent quite a bit of time teaching her to do this, and
she has obviously been practicing. Hope she gets to put it in play some time
soon.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18428831/5957