You really nailed that one Paul. Women are doing very well in traditional men's sports today. Just look at women's Rugby, Soccer & Cricket - tough cookies. No longer the weaker sex. My NZ brother says it is the mothers who drive rugby there, starting at the pre-school stage.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:25 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO: Throws Like a Girl

I’m being facetious of course in titling this with the old cliche. She throws like a skilled quarterback. I think she’s only 14 years old. She was throwing on the sidelines at an elementary school football game, in which only boys participated. I think she wanted the coaches to see her. She was hurling perfect spirals 40 yards downfield to another young lady who was doing her best to haul them in. Note the grip, the arm angle and how she’s stepping into the throw. Someone probably spent quite a bit of time teaching her to do this, and she has obviously been practicing. Hope she gets to put it in play some time soon.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18428831/5957

---