Hum ever how that goes. After the most recent pet session me and my photography side kick had some time so we went on the back roads. We decided to visit a farm that we had visited before that have horses. We also drove on around to another area with a nice pasture with some more horses.

This is one from the pasture.
http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/horses/e98cd9df4

For those of you that are a bit adventuresome this is a link to the horse gallery. The most recent photos will be at the beginning of the gallery.
http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com/horses

Hope everyone that is located in California are doing okay.

--
Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com