Sent: 16 October, 2017 5:13 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: Geso fall colours (large gallery)

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/2017-fall2017/album/index.html

Sorry Larry another large ( 88 pics) of my recent week long atv ride
and fall colour shooting.

All shot with the Fuji X30 as it fits nice in my coat while driving
the bike. Need to experiment with colour and exposure points more.
They all needed saturation levels and work for over exposures. Luckily
all in raw. The B&W's are in there as i like swamp shots in B&W.
Camera set for rraw+jpg and jpg is set at Red filter.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com