On 10/19/2017 15:26, Mark Roberts wrote:
Rick Womer wrote:

Mark, what are you using for sorting and processing your images?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
They haven't wanted my money for years now. Fuck 'em.

I'm using the years-old versions I last purchased.

Mind you, Affinity Pro is a viable replacement for Photoshop. And
they're said to be working on a Lightroom competitor, too.

I'll keep it in mind if I ever get a Mac to replace my current Photoshop
machine.

How much of a learning curve switching from Photoshop?

Does it support layers & masks & blend modes? What about plugins similar to Nik
Filters?