as Mark said in one of his posts, there probably isn't a PDF to download of the book -- there certainly isn't a legitimate one anywhere.  The book was published in 1992 and never put into electronic form... If someone has a PDF they would have had to scan each page...  selections from the book are on my web site and there are two calendars
of selections.

I'm not inclined to do anything but write an email to those places you mention that Mark found I did notice that at the bottom of the landing page that link I posted is a "copyright 2017" (!)

I'm just clear run out of intestinal fortitude

ann