Seconding what others have noted: there probably isn't an actually link to your book there. I saw the same thing with my snow flake book. I could click into the links all day long but aside from the occasional malware download or effort to get a credit card number, I never found a link to the book. The promise of the book for free was the bait for the real scam. But I have not tested the links re your book.

Mark

ann sanfedele wrote:
I found this link, below, while I was googling the name of my new calendar and book page to see if just googling "Ann Sanfedele Calendars and Books" would take you to the right place to buy the Paris book and the new calendars - so I could tell people to do that , instead of providing link in facebook, e.g. This came up
in google chrome several tics down the page...

Sign Language: A Photograph album of Visual Puns pdf download.

https://wyvjoevms.firebaseapp.com/sign-language-a-photograph-album-of-visual-puns-vjoevms.html

It's a free download - but not offered with my permission - is this legal?

there was a nice review of it , but of course it is out of print and I haven't gotten any royalties from it
since , oh, 1994 or so.

ann

---