Rick Womer wrote:
Wandering about the Marquette University campus in MKE today, I rolled
20,000 exposures on my 5-year-old K-5. My shooting has slowed down a
lot this past year or so because of time pressure (work and house
renovations) and my trying to be more selective and careful in my
shooting.

I continue to like the camera a lot.

With good reason.

I know that 20K is just a quiet week's work for some of you, but still...

It doesn't matter how many pictures you take, it doesn't even matter how many good photos you take, what matters is whether you have fun taking them.

Cheers,

Rick