> On 30 October 2017 at 17:55 John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>

> Doesn't show in Bridge, or XNView?

Shutter Count is in the Masker Notes rather than the Exif.  It wont show up in
most image viewer programs.  You'll need something like PhotoME ot Exif Tool to
see it.  Or there is a website where you can upload an image and it will show
the shutter count - can't remember the URL but a Google search should find it.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia