I use OneDrive as my working storage* and offsite backup. Microsoft are
unlikely to go bust overnight - people will have time to sort out an
alternative.

I also backup periodically (using Synctoy) to a USB drive which I then
disconnect, to reduce the risk of infection from the laptop, if the hackers get
in. Synctoy just copies, it doesn't use a mysterious backup format, so it's
easy to verify that it has worked, and is restorable.

* throwback to my COBOL days...