On 11/18/2017 09:50, David J Brooks wrote:
I have been using multiple ext hard drives for my back ups mostly
phots and  documents. I'm going to have to purge somethings next year,
running out of HD space probably by mid 2018 at current shooting rate.
U have everything on the Ext but would like to put it al in one spot
as well. One of our camera club members uses Crashplan but just
wondering what others can recommend to me. Crash plan does not offer
individual storage anymore just business but its $10 a month for
unlimited storage so its got that going for it.

Dave

External hard drives are *REALLY* cheap.

The only problem I know of with Crashplan is the initial backups can sometimes
take a long time.