On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 02:43:10 -0500, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

My local Costco, and I presume yours as well, has FEIT LED shop lights on sale for $20 down from $28. 3700 lumens, 42 watts, they work even when it is cold. I've never gotten along well with fluorescent shop lights and have been converting all of my shed and shop lighting to these. I suspect that they would also work well as "hot" strip lights, I haven't experimented much with them for portraiture yet, but they provide a nice even light.

what the color temperature? anythings better than fluorescents.
--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net