J.C. O'Connell wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 02:43:10 -0500, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

My local Costco, and I presume yours as well, has FEIT LED shop lights
on sale for $20 down from $28. 3700 lumens, 42 watts, they work even
when it is cold. I've never gotten along well with fluorescent shop
lights and have been converting all of my shed and shop lighting to
these.
I suspect that they would also work well as "hot" strip lights, I
haven't experimented much with them for portraiture yet, but they
provide a nice even light.

what the color temperature? anythings better than fluorescents.

4K
https://www.feit.com/products/fixtures/utility/led-lampsled_utility_lights73991/