I do not use a drone, but I recently bought a DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal so I could
learn to shoot movies on my iPhone.

DJI are one of the leading drone makers; I think the gimbal is essentially a
by-product of their drone videography. Based on my still limited but good
experience with the gimbal I'd certainly put DJI first in the list of
candidates if I were in the market for a drone.
https://www.dji.com/

Lower down the market I'd also look at a French company called Parrot.
https://www.parrot.com/uk/drones#Hightlight

On 3 Dec 2017, at 19:38, Daniel J. Matyola