Not a large gallery, but a very enjoyable one, with many entrancing
portraits of National Parks all over the globe.

Rick Wormer's "Haleakala Crater"  touches my soul, as that is just about my
favorite spot on the planet -- next to the beaches of South Maui.  <G>
Jack Davis' "Moulton Barn" is perhaps THE classic national park view, and
he managed to take that oft-photographed site and make it feel alive.
Jn van Wijk's "Painted Desert Locals" is perhaps the most dynamic;  I love
the way he capture both the perched bird and the airborne in that
well-composed image.
My favorite, however, is Ken Waller's "Caribou."  What a magnificent beast,
and what a splendid pose.  The background is just right:  Out of focus
enough to avoid distracting the eye, yet clear enough to strongly convey
the environment.