But a gorgeous one!  I counted the parks I've been to in North America and there are 7 of them.. (two of the same park, amazingly - YOHO) including mine, of course... Love the caribou at Denali, Ken - and Brian's Pinnacles leaps out at me... but so much prettiness throughout.

My personal favorite is for a very personal reason.. (in addition to it being a lovely shot)
I think I know those ravens at the Painted Desert!
WHen did you take the photo, Jan?
I named  the one in front "Sam" .. Ok, maybe it isn't Sam and his wife, but I made friends with a Raven on the blue mesa overlook in the late 80's - He was stealing crackers from me then I couldnt resist (what you are not supposed to do) feeding him.  A couple of years later, nearing the overlook , I saw a raven overhead and called out to him.. damned if he didn't come in for a landing, right in front of me... much to the delight of RIchard's daughter who was traveling with us.

While it is unlikely Sam recognized me and was just looking for anyone to give him a handout, the ranger said it was entirely possible it was the same guy, as ravens settle in to favorite places and also mate for life.

I took this photo of Sam in 1990 - and it got dolled up for inclusion in my book of poetry..

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Books-in-Print/The-Part-of-Fortune/i-SHfm4CB/A

If you are curious about the verse I wrote for him ...

https://books.google.com/books?id=iLbJDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA56&lpg=PA56&dq=The+Raven+at+Blue+Mesa+Ann+Sanfedele&source=bl&ots=4M_RE5tkLa&sig=dfweoZ6DtuAAP7vuibaNg3H66js&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk6tC0nPTXAhUSkeAKHeW-AUEQ6AEIKzAA#v=onepage&q=The%20Raven%20at%20Blue%20Mesa%20Ann%20Sanfedele&f=false

I forgot how to do tinyurl .. sorry

sorry for the outpouring of emotion... Sam was an important part of my life

ann