I was suckered - thought it might be real snow..
nice one!
ann

On 12/5/2017 3:32 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I got a few quick snaps around Corcoran lagoon this weekend:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/23989491177/in/album-72157690549042455/

For those interested in the whole set:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157690549042455

The first are of chestnut backed chickadees, they aren't very good photographically (those little bastards aren't very cooperative subjects) I posted them so my friend RJ could help ID them.  I've got a few of some duck, I don't know what sort, but judging by it's red eyes, it might be wintering here from hell.  There's some sort of unidentified pink flower and leaves of what I think might be nasturtiums.