Unfortunately you are correct. Sorry, this was less of an even test than I had
wanted!

I just went back to the original files and did a careful look. I was using
Liveview as my focus aid for all three lenses. My intent was to focus on the
old fallen tree behind the collected river debris, in front of the sand bar
across the river. But both of the H lenses seem to have been focused somewhere
mid river and the P lens was closer to my intended target.

I returned the H lenses to my brother-in-law yesterday. So no chance for a
slower paced more deliberate re-test.
But if you have a source who would loan you an H lens or two, I would be glad
to send you the H-to-645 adapter if you like.

stan