Zos Xavius wrote:

>Damn. Lucky SOB. None of the sub 2k scanners compare. You got a steal.

I can't tell you how long I let my cursor hover over the "Buy It Now"
button while I an internal debate — "Is it for real or is it a scam?"
— raged in my head. But the buyer checked out and I went for it. And
now I'm scanning!

According to eBay there were two other people "watching" that auction.
I guess they were greedy and hoped to buy it for *less* than the $1200
BIN price. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, I say.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com