Merry Christmas to ALL from a Happy Lurker

Thank you all for advice and guidance throughout the year.

God Bless you and your families....

On 12/24/2017 15:34, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
On Dec 24, 2017, at 5:16 PM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

On 24/12/17, PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com, discombobulated, unleashed:

Merry Christmas in Paradise to you all...
Christmas in Paradise - Mary Gauthier
https://youtu.be/fwmM5hUkaLE
Brilliant song - we were listening to that on the Bob Harris Country show
Thursday evening. My Mrs loves Mary Gauthier.

Happy Christmas to you Jeffery :-)
+1
Happy Christmas and whatever from the friendly city of Cork!

—
No matter where you go, there you are.