It's hard to pick a favorite, but I think the Whitney Museum works best for me.

On 1/8/2018 16:34, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
Really nice GESO, Ann.

Love the pipe cleaner acrobats and art (I made pipe cleaner people as a
kid). Chuckle on one building supporting another "We All Need Support."

Like chairs as always. I always find your chair pics poignant somehow.

One I like the best is the shadows of the stairs that seem to be going
nowhere (next to brick building).

Good eye as always, Thanks for sharing!  Marnie aka Doe :-)
(you have a duplicate in of everyone needs support later, diff name)