I returned with a friend to Ruth Bancroft Garden, cacti and succulents, Dec. 2017. Last time we had been was in 2012. First time is was mid-day, this time it was late afternoon. Which turned out to beneficial.

I never feel I take as good shots when I am with someone. In addition to the distraction, there is a feeling of being pressed for time. But, on the other hand, with someone I go places I don't normally go.

Probably show a few more then do a GESO.

http://mapphotography.org/PAWS/pages/cactusglow.htm

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)