Thanks, Jack.

I took several shots, of course, and some were more of the sunlight cacti isolated. I like the one with more things around it to show the detail around it. To show the details were in focus.

Your suggestion is interesting, because while I liked the bloom it does make it look like it might be out of focus.

Of course, I haven't shot that many back lit cacti before, so it was pretty experimental for me anyway.

Yes, debatable. Maybe I should play with it and see.

Marnie